-
November 22nd, 2000, 06:44 PM
#1
HB Forum Owner
-
November 22nd, 2000, 06:46 PM
#2
HB Forum Owner
And Mel... if you don't want this kind of thing on your board... I appologize... I thought it was good for a giggle in any case
-
November 22nd, 2000, 09:52 PM
#3
Inactive Member
-
November 22nd, 2000, 10:00 PM
#4
-
November 22nd, 2000, 10:23 PM
#5
-
November 22nd, 2000, 11:21 PM
#6
HB Forum Owner
-
November 22nd, 2000, 11:46 PM
#7
HB Forum Owner
*shakes her head and peels her eyes off the screen*
Huh??? HEY!! I didn't see you guys here!!! Yeah, no, Mel, I've only seen it ONCE!
*looks at watch* OH SHEESH!!! Would ya look at the time??!! *runs out the door*
------------------
....constanly listening to the sound of life....surfing on sound waves and smiling bright...
The Sonic Lounge <--- please v isit my message board...it needs some spice!
-
November 23rd, 2000, 12:32 AM
#8
Inactive Member
*covers eyes*...OMG!!!...*peeks...Hmmm...*takes a better look*....Wow....*gets closer to the screen....Mmmm..Nice....*squishes face into monitor....*S*...*adds him to my wish list!
-
November 23rd, 2000, 02:32 AM
#9
-
November 23rd, 2000, 03:54 AM
#10
Inactive Member
All I want for christmas is Santa.....*pant pant*
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks